Terms of service
Article 1 (Applicability)
These Terms of Service are applicable to all interactions between the user and the Company associated with use of the Service.
Article 2 (Registration)
Persons wishing to register to use the Service must make a request to register by the method established by the Company, and the registration will be completed at the time the Company approves the request.
The Company will not approve a person's request for registration to use the Service when the Company determines that any of the following reasons are applicable, and the Company is under no obligation to disclose the reason:
(1) In cases when the person making the request to register provides false information;
(2) In cases when the request is made by a person who has violated these Terms of Service in the past; or
(3) In other cases when the Company reasonably determines that the request is not appropriate.
Article 3 (Management of the User's ID and Password)
The user is responsible for managing the ID and password for use of the Service.
In no event can the user transfer or lend the user's ID and password to a third party. When the ID and password combination used to login agrees with the ID and password registered by the user, the Company deems the user of the Service to be the user who registered the ID.
Article 4 (Service Fees and Payment Method)
As compensation for use of the Service, the user must pay the service fees separately established by the Company and displayed on the Web site, by the method specified by the Company.
Article 5 (Prohibited Acts)
In using the Service, the user is prohibited from engaging in the following acts.
(1) Acts that violate laws and regulations or public order and morals
(2) Acts associated with criminal acts
(3) Acts of destroying or interfering with the Company's server or network functions
(4) Acts likely to interfere with operation of the Company's services
(5) Collecting or accumulating personal information, etc. regarding other users
(6) Impersonation of another user
(7) Acts associated with the Company's services that directly or indirectly provide benefits to anti-social forces
(8) Other acts that the Company reasonably determines to be inappropriate
Article 6 (Discontinuance, etc. of Provision of the Service)
When the Company reasonably determines that any of the following reasons are applicable, the Company can discontinue or suspend provision of all or part of the Service without prior notice to the user:
(1) When conducting maintenance and inspection or updating of the computer system related to the Service;
(2) When it becomes difficult to provide the Service due to the occurrence of an earthquake, lightning strike, fire, power failure, natural disaster, or other Force Majeure;
(3) When computers or telecommunication lines, etc. are stopped due to the occurrence of an accident; or
(4) In other cases, when the Company determines that it is difficult to provide the Service.
Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on its part, the Company will have no liability for any reason with regard to any disadvantage or damage incurred by the user or a third party due to discontinuance or suspension of provision of the Service.
Article 7 (Restriction on Use; Cancellation of Registration)
The Company can restrict all or part of the user's use of the Service or cancel the user's registration in any of the following cases without prior notice to the user:
(1) When the user violates any of the provisions of these Terms of Service;
(2) When it is discovered that the user provided false information at the time of registration;
(3) In other cases when the Company reasonably determines that the user's use of the Service is inappropriate.
Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on its part, the Company will have no liability for any damage suffered by the user arising from an action taken by the Company in accordance with this article.
Article 8 (Disclaimer)
The Company disclaims all liability for failure to perform its obligations in relation to the Service that is not caused by the Company's willful or gross negligence.
Except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on its part, the Company will have no responsibility or liability for any transactions, contacts, or disputes regarding the Service that arise between users of the Service or a user and a third party.
Article 9 (Change, etc. to the Content of the Service)
The Company can change the content of the Service or suspend provision of the Service without notice to the user, and except in the case of willful misconduct or gross negligence on its part, the Company will have no liability for any damage suffered by the user due to change to or suspension of the Service.
Article 10 (Changes to the Terms of Service)
The Company can reasonably make changes to these Terms of Service at any time without notice to the user when such change is determined to be necessary.
Article 11 (Notification and Contact)
Notification and contact between the user and the Company will be made by methods reasonably established by the Company.
Article 12 (Prohibition of Transfer of Rights and Obligations)
The user cannot transfer or provide as security its contractual status or any rights or obligations based on the Terms of Service to any third party without prior written permission by the Company.
Article 13 (Governing Law and Jurisdiction)
These Terms of Service will be construed according to the laws of Japan.
Any dispute that arises regarding these Terms of Service will be under the exclusive jurisdiction of the court having jurisdiction over the location of the Company's registered main office.
Effective date: October 31, 2022